Friday, March 18, 2011

Tosca Reno-An Inspiration




I can honestly say that I have never read a health book that has inspired me to be a healthy person more than Tosca Reno's book, The Eat Clean Diet. I first learned about her when my Mom picked up an issue of a women's fitness magazine called Oxygen. Tosca was featured in the magazine and she explained how she's been overweight almost all of her life. Her husband even said that her butt had no shape and was flat... ha! After getting tired of feeling awful and being overweight, Tosca started eating the clean way. I wanna make this very clear... her books are NOT about a diet, but a way of eating that anyone can do forever. With her simple eating clean techniques, one can feel great and lose weight. She also gives many tips about exercising and working out. Tosca has written many books, but the ones that I recommend are:
1. The Eat Clean Diet-Recharged
2. Your Best Body Now
3. The Eat Clean Diet Stripped
4. The Eat Clean Diet for Men
The Eat Clean Diet Recharged is the one I'd get first if you are wanting to learn about how to live the eating clean lifestyle. This book is great for the beginners and also for people who want to know the basics of what Tosca teaches. I would recommend Your Best Body Now for individuals who are 30 years old and up. This book is focused on men and women wanting to look great at any age. Her most recent book, ECD Stripped is for people who want to lose their last 10 pounds. Lastly, the ECD for Men is written by Tosca and her husband that focuses on the eating clean lifestyle made for men's body types. Pick up your issue today! I promise these books will not let you down... All of them are FULL of so much information that will inspire anyone who reads them.

1 comment:

  1. Most of this book's recommendations are familiar to me now that I've been reading and experimenting with healthy cookbooks for a while. It's a bit more stringent on the no-fat requirement than I'm used to, but it's all about good carbs, good fats, and combining carbs with lean protein to keep us feeling full. Where Agatston's South Beach Diet recommends three meals with careful snacking between, Ms. Reno replaces that with five or six small meals spaced throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete